CBDFX - FULL SPECTRUM CBD HEMP GUMMIES WITH TUMERIC AND SPIRULINA 300mg (60 x 5mg GUMMIES)
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct allows you to get a serious boost of nutrients while you enjoy these delectable CBD Gummies. CBDfx have taken their CBD gummy candy formula and combined it with spirulina and turmeric, a spice and superfood. This is one antioxidant gummy that you can have when you need it the most.
The Antioxidant CBD Gummies 60ct at CBDfx
CBDfx have created Turmeric CBD Gummies. Each purchase provides you with 60 gummy bears that are made with turmeric, spirulina, and of course, our organic CBD. Plus, they are easy to use and easy to chew.
For those of you who might be new to the world of CBD, Turmeric Gummies can be a way to get familiarized with this product. Each gummy contains an identical 5mg of CBD, allowing you to stay in control of the amount that you consume daily.
The CBD at CBDfx
CBDfx strive to deliver high-quality CBD and their strong relationships with hemp farmers help them do just that. They only use organic CBD when creating their products. Plus, CBDfx’s CBD contains all the chemical compounds found within the hemp plant. The hemp plant contains a wide range of cannabinoids that each have their own unique properties.
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
- For centuries in India, turmeric has been used as a spice and a natural aid.
- It gives curry, mustards, butters, and even cheeses their yellow color.
- Has a warm and bitter taste.
- This herb has been found to boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possesses antioxidants.
- Curcumin is the leading active ingredient found in turmeric.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a non-threatening bacterium that grows in water.
- Spirulina dates all the way back to the Aztec civilization but thanks to NASA, it became popular again. This was due to how it could be grown in space and used by their astronauts.
- It contains a remarkably high number of nutrients.
- Boasts high levels of copper, protein, magnesium, and iron.
- The protein in spirulina is comparable to eggs, while containing all the essential amino acids.
- A typical daily dose is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been utilized in an effective manner.
- This bacterium boasts incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in antioxidants.
A wide range of CBD products are available to purchase online or by visiting our Brighton Store at 8 Gardner Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1UP, Call us on 01273 602890 for more details